Protection for private investigators.
Private investigator insurance built to safeguard your business.
More and more states are requiring private investigators to have private investigator insurance coverage. E. R. Munro and Company is licensed to provide private investigator insurance in all 50 states.
Private Investigator Insurance
Your premium is based on your location, annual payroll, and type of investigative work you do. Recognizing that these limits may not provide the protection you need, E. R. Munro and Company offers the following:
- General liability insurance limits.
- $1,000,000 per occurrence limit for bodily injury to others1.
- $2,000,000 aggregate limit for bodily injury others2.
- Property damage included in the per occurrence limit above.
- Errors and omissions insurance limits (also called professional liability).
- $1,000,000 per occurrence limit1.
- $2,000,000 per occurrence limit2.
Are you still in need of your private investigator bond?
A private investigator bond must be purchased before an individual can begin business as a PI. Visit our private investigator bonds page to view our rates and terms offered in your state.
Private Investigator Liability Insurance Application
Please download the private investigator liability insurance application and return your completed application to [email protected].
You can visit our insurance application page for additional policy applications.
- Per occurrence means this is the most that will be paid on your behalf for any one claim.
- Aggregate limit means this is the most that will be paid on your behalf for all claims during one policy term.
Private Investigator Insurance Information Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.