Insurance for Public and Independent Claims Adjusters.
Safeguard your business with claims adjuster insurance.
Whether you are a Public or Independent adjuster, you may be open to claims from the policy holder or insurer.
Errors and omissions (E&O) claims are made against adjusters when their client suffers a monetary loss as a result of their work. As an Independent or Public Adjuster, you could even be sued by the insurer for whom you are providing adjusting services.
A lawsuit from a client, regulator, or provider could have major consequences for your business.
Claims can be made against you for:
- Failure to deliver services as defined in a written contract.
- Overpayment – A carrier may think they have overpaid a claim based on your assessment.
- Breach of Contract – Busy people don’t always read contracts as carefully as they should and may unknowingly violate terms on the written contract.
- Unfair settlement practices such as misrepresentation, timeline issues, unreasonable requirements, lack of due diligence, and coverage alteration.
- Underpayment – A policy holder may believe you underestimated the value and the settlement is too low as a result.
An E&O policy will not only help with the cost of covering the monetary loss the client suffered but can cover legal expenses associated with defending yourself in court.
Claims Adjuster Errors and Omissions Liability Insurance Application
Please download the questionnaire below and return your completed questionnaire to [email protected].
Claims Adjuster Errors and Omissions Liability Insurance Information Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.