Protection for police officers performing off-duty work.
Off-duty law enforcement professional liability insurance built to safeguard your business.
When performing professional duties outside of your primary employer, your employer’s coverage may not provide you protection for your actions. Contact us today to discuss if this coverage will help protect you from a loss.
Off-Duty Liability Protection
There are two liability limit options available:
- $100,000 – $250,000 annually (plus $50.00 administrative fees).
- $250,000 – $450,000 annually (plus $50.00 administrative fees).
Additional Coverage Enhancements Available:
- Moonlighting: Extends coverage to include services provided on behalf of private companies and employers. $50.00 additional premium.
- Hot-Line: Proprietary access to attorneys or other legal professionals. Offers expert advice to policyholders participating in civil, administrative, or other disciplinary hearings. Included in policy coverage.
- Tailored Group Plans: Unique policy features offered to police departments, associations, organizations, etc.
Off-Duty Law Enforcement Liability Insurance Application
Please download the off-duty law enforcement liability insurance application and return your completed application to [email protected].
You can visit our insurance application page for additional policy applications.
Off-Duty Law Enforcement Professional Liability Insurance Information Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.